Thursday, June 28, 2007

YouTube

This post relates to technology that interests me.
Two words: You Tube

I'm addicted, I'm hooked, it prevents me from getting anything done at home.
I've seen everything from Jack Johnson's 1912 Heavyweight title bout to Janis Joplin singing "Raise Your Hand" on The Ed Sullivan Show.

To be free from Windows Media Player and RealPlayer is liberating. You search for the subject you're interested in and presto, there it is. At this point, the descriptions are not authoritative and the comments & responses don't interest me in the least. What a great technology YouTube really is. Is there a You Tube Annonymous?

7 comments:

Jen said...

I understand it's addictive...maybe I shouldn't go to that site! I haven't really explored it yet. Maybe the amount of time you spend on it will die down once the newness wears off.

Richard said...

Go to it anyway....it's great
I suppose I'll tire of it sometime.

Marilou said...

You think youtube is addictive? You should see vsocial.com.
Oops, I better not get you started:)

Unknown said...

I haven't seen You Tube yet- have I missed something in the assignments?
When I get home, I really try to avoid using the computer. I stare at a screen too much all day at work.
I do make an exception- when they're posting golf scores during my daughter's tournaments.

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard said...

No, there wasn't a YouTube assigment. YouTube was my response to the question of a technology that interests me.

Unknown said...

You tube is nice. I've been watching a lot of Police (the band) videos on it.

I'm just afraid the kids won't be able to read after awhile if all they do is watch videos.